Mind-Body Fertility Support Groups
Stress Reduction Workshops to Reframe Your Journey to Pregnancy
PFC created Mind-Body support groups, taught by our Marriage and Family Therapist, Peggy Orlin, MFT, and Certified Yoga Instructor, Lauri Black, who is also PFC’s Licensed Certified Genetic Counselor. We created the Mind-Body support group because we understand that infertility can bring on extreme stress and feelings of isolation and because we want to support you on this journey.
Who Can Benefit from the Mind-Body Fertility Workshop?
- Couples or individuals who are attempting to conceive and experiencing emotional distress and/or overall life stress
- PFC patients and non-PFC patients
What to expect?
A nurturing, supportive workshop where one will learn how to:
- Decrease symptoms of stress by practicing multiple relaxation and stress reduction techniques
- Reduce the feelings of isolation related to infertility by sharing with others
- Practice gentle, fertility focused yoga
Mind-Body Fertility Workshop Times:
- Classes start at 9:00am and end at 1:00pm.
Next Mind-Body Fertility Workshop Date:
Saturday, September 17