World-Class Fertility Care
Contest Rules for Pacific Fertility Center National Infertility Awareness Week Promotion
- Pacific Fertility Center will give away 20 free in-person doctor visits (worth $375 each) to qualifying contestants.
- Prize is not transferable.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes. Each prize does not include taxes, or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes related to the award of the prize are solely the responsibility of the winner of the prize.
- Call Pacific Fertility Center between April 17 and April 28, 2017 by 11:59pm PST.
- Provide the radio stations that he or she heard about the contest.
- Must take the recommended preliminary fertility tests as indicated by PFC prior to the in-person doctor visit, and have the appointment within 90 days of the call.
- Must have proof of infertility
- Must be seeking infertility treatment, not egg freezing
- Must be one of the first 20 qualified entries
- Must be legal U.S. resident, 18 years of age or older, live in the greater San Francisco Bay area
- Employees of Pacific Fertility Center and members of their immediate households are not eligible to participate
- Each entrant, partner, and household member is only able to enter once
- Must present valid government-issued photo identification with complete address, and date of birth to claim prize.