Mind, Body, Fertility Workshops
Stress Reduction Workshops to Reframe Your Journey to Pregnancy
PFC created Mind-Body classes, taught by our Marriage and Family Therapist, Peggy Orlin, MFT, and Certified Yoga Instructor, Lauri Black, who is also PFC’s Licensed Certified Genetic Counselor. We created Mind-Body classes because we understand that infertility can bring on extreme stress and feelings of isolation and because we want to support you on this journey.
Who Can Benefit from the Mind, Body, Fertility Workshop?
- Couples or individuals who are attempting to conceive and experiencing emotional distress and/or overall life stress
- PFC patients and non-PFC patients
What to expect?
A nurturing, supportive workshop where one will learn how to:
- Decrease symptoms of stress by practicing multiple relaxation and stress reduction techniques
- Reduce the feelings of isolation related to infertility
- Experience support from people who are going through a similar experience
Mind, Body, Fertility Workshops Times:
- Classes start at 9:00am and end at 1:00pm.
Next Mind, Body, Fertility Workshop Date:
Saturday, December 5