Mind, Body, Fertility Workshops
Stress Reduction Workshops to Reframe Your Journey to Pregnancy
Workshops are taught by Pacific Fertility Center's Marriage and Family Therapist, Peggy Orlin, MFT. She has been trained by Alice Domar, PhD, Harvard Medical School pioneer in the development of infertility stress reduction tools and techniques. Learn more about Peggy Orlin.
Mind, Body, Fertility Workshops at PFC are open to Pacific Fertility Center patients and non-PFC patients alike. Couples or individuals who are attempting to conceive and experiencing emotional distress and/or overall life stress will gain the tools and practices needed to reduce stress levels and enliven their journey to conception.
Without question, infertility can bring on extreme stress and feelings of isolation. Studies have shown that some patients increase their chances to conceive by practicing relaxation techniques and stress reduction lifestyle changes. Women who join support groups also respond more favorably to infertility treatments.
Who Can Benefit from the Mind, Body, Fertility Workshop?
- Couples or individuals who are attempting to conceive and are experiencing emotional distress, and/or stress in their life
- Non-PFC patients and PFC patients
What to expect?
A nurturing, supportive workshop where one will learn how to:
- Decrease symptoms of stress
- Employ multiple relaxation and stress reduction strategies
- Reduce the feelings of isolation related to infertility
- Identify the potentially adverse impact of lifestyle behaviors on reproductive health
Please call 888-834-3095 for class information, fees and your registration form