Understand the Cost of Fertility Treatment
Pacific Fertility Center is committed to helping you understand the financial implications of treatment, and overcome any barriers they may pose.
Dedicated Financial Coordinators
To ensure you feel informed about pricing for your customized treatment plan, we have all patients speak with our dedicated team of Financial Coordinators before starting their cycle.
We are transparent about our prices, and offer both payment plans and the option to pay upfront.
Flexible Financing Programs
Pacific Fertility Center, working with CapexMD and Lending Club, offers a wide variety of loan options, allowing you to attain the necessary financing required to make your treatment affordable.
Each loan program is designed to fit your individual circumstances and once approved, their Fertility Loan Specialists will work closely with you to ensure the funds are secured prior to the commencement of your treatment.
Insurance Coverage for Fertility
Understanding fertility costs, coverage, and benefits is complicated and may leave patients feeling overwhelmed. We hope by providing information which explains some of the details and variations of infertility insurance we can reduce one aspect of the stress in our patient's life.
In the state of California, fertility coverage is not a mandated benefit, therefore employers do not have to offer this benefit in the insurance plan they provide. However, certain aspect of your care may be covered - We are here to assist in any way we can.
- We are a preferred provider of CapexMD fertility financing solutions.
- CapexMD's competitive payment plans start as low as $199 per month.
- If you would like to learn more about CapexMD's loan options, please either call (888) 497-8414, or submit an application and get pre-approval within 24 hours.
- Each loan is customized to your unique financial situation.
- Patients always have the option to pay upfront.
- Payment is due two weeks in advance of cycle start.
*Please note that these are general pricing guidelines. Medical criteria must be met, and additional services may be required. After reading our website, we encourage you to call us to discuss your individual situation.