Bundl Fertility Package
At Pacific Fertility Center, we understand that patients who do not have the luxury of insurance coverage for fertility services have an added financial aspect to consider, which is often a determining factor as to how far they can go in their quest to have a baby. We field many questions on the costs of IVF and fertility care, including:
- How do I finance fertility care?
- Are there affordable IVF options?
- Is there an IVF package deal for multiple cycles?
- If the IVF treatments don’t work, do I have financial protection?
Bundl FertilityTM Makes Fertility Affordable
PFC helps alleviate patients’ financial stress through our partnership with Bundl, a unique program that combines multiple fertility treatments into a single package for one reduced, up-front cost. And Bundl may refund some or all of your investment if those treatments are unsuccessful.
Bundl takes on the financial risk so you can focus on growing your family. The team of experts behind Bundl have been on their own fertility journeys, and designed a program that includes financial protection, lowers fertility treatment cost, and offers core flexible packages you can tailor to your family’s needs.
Explore Your Financial Options
Want to know more about Bundl — and your financial options? Download our free Financing Fertility Guidebook to learn more about the pros and cons of financing methods, additional costs to watch out for, potential tax savings, and case studies on paying for IVF.
How Does Bundl Help with Fertility Costs?
Bundl is not a bank or a lending space — it is a unique program designed to help reduce your stress and increase your control as you navigate the financial aspects of fertility care. The Bundl team can customize an affordable fertility package and offer you an additional layer of risk protection through Success Guard™ and Bundl Guard™.
You might need a Bundl if you identify with any of the following scenarios:
- You don’t have IVF insurance coverage
- Your insurance covers some of the fertility treatment costs, but you need help understanding how to manage the remaining expenses
- You want risk protection if fertility treatments are unsuccessful
- You’re concerned about “hidden” costs
- You’re just not sure where to start –– which is understandable!
You Carry the Baby. Bundl Carries the Financial Risk.
Bundl increases your chances for success by empowering you with more financial freedom and customized package options. We’re currently accepting new clients — let’s make something beautiful together.