Fertility Blog

Did you know that you can use your Flex Spending Account (FSA) for fertility treatment?

An employee, spouse, or dependent can use a standard Flex Spending Account (FSA) for fertility treatment. This does not include treatment for a surrogate.

Verbiage from the IRS:

"Fertility Enhancement

You can include in medical expenses the cost of the following procedures to overcome an inability to have children.

  • Procedures such as in vitro fertilization (including temporary storage of eggs or sperm).
Posted on December 6th, 2012
Tags: Treatment Options

Ready? Let's Connect.

We're here to go at your pace and answer any questions you have. Get in touch when you're ready. We'll be right here.

Request a Consult Contact PFC

Translate page
The site uses cookies, pixels and other similar technologies, as further described in our privacy statement. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies.