World-Class Fertility Care
National Infertility Awareness Week Starts Today
Today marks the first day of National Infertility Awareness Week
Questions RESOLVE suggests you #StartAsking include:
- Employers for insurance coverage.
- Your lawmakers and legislators to support issues important to the infertility community.
- Friends and family to support you.
- The media to cover infertility and the real challenges we all face.
- Your network to make a donation to the cause.
- Your RE, clinics, OBGYN or adoption agency to support RESOLVE.
- Your partner to get involved.
- Those who have resolved their infertility to stay involved.
- OB/GYN or healthcare provider to talk about YOUR reproductive health.
- For affordable care for treatment of a disease.
- Legal access to all family building options nationwide.
- About mens reproductive health
Check in with PFC each day this week for a new fertility fact of the day.
Ready? Let's Connect.
We're here to go at your pace and answer any questions you have. Get in touch when you're ready. We'll be right here.