National Infertility Awareness Week Starts Today
Today marks the first day of National Infertility Awareness Week
Questions RESOLVE suggests you #StartAsking include:
- Employers for insurance coverage.
- Your lawmakers and legislators to support issues important to the infertility community.
- Friends and family to support you.
- The media to cover infertility and the real challenges we all face.
- Your network to make a donation to the cause.
- Your RE, clinics, OBGYN or adoption agency to support RESOLVE.
- Your partner to get involved.
- Those who have resolved their infertility to stay involved.
- OB/GYN or healthcare provider to talk about YOUR reproductive health.
- For affordable care for treatment of a disease.
- Legal access to all family building options nationwide.
- About mens reproductive health
Check in with PFC each day this week for a new fertility fact of the day.