PFC's Lab Director, Joe Conaghan, participates in ASRM annual conference
The Pacific Fertility Center Lab Director, Joe Conaghan, PhD
- Video abstract presentation on time-lapse development of embryos
- An afternoon talk on the use of time-lapse technology for selecting embryos for transfer
- Evening dinner talk to the Chinese special interest group on embryo selection with time-lapse
- Morning moderator of an abstract session
- Lunchtime roundtable presenter of session on blastocyst vitrification
ASRM is the recognized leader both nationally and internationally for multidisciplinary information, education, advocacy and standards in the field of reproductive medicine. The ASRM is a non-profit organization whose members must demonstrate the high ethical principles of the medical profession, evince an interest in infertility, reproductive medicine and biology, and adhere to the objectives of the Society.