Getting Started with PFC
Your initial appointment
This first step provides an opportunity for our patients to meet with a physician and together, discuss their personal medical history, ask questions and gain an understanding of the range of treatment options available for them. Initial consultations may be conducted via telephone or at our clinic, depending on what is most comfortable.
Complimentary telephone consultation with a PFC physician
If a prospective patient lives out of town or if they are still considering whether fertility treatment is the right course for them, a phone consultation provides a good overview as well as options for next steps.
This is a complimentary, 30 minute consultation in which they will discuss the following with a PFC physician:
- Medical records and personal health history
- Fertility evaluation and treatment and any questions or concerns they may have
- Possible treatment options
In office visit with a PFC physician
An in-office consultation is an opportunity to see our clinic and meet face to face with our staff. An initial visit may include a physical exam and ultrasound. A physician may also prescribe medication or arrange for further fertility evaluation.
During this appointment, the prospective patient will meet with one of our physicians and together:
- Review their medical records and personal medical history
- Discuss fertility evaluation and treatment and any questions or concerns they may have
- Review possible treatment options
Learn more about fertility evaluation and diagnosis.