Getting Started with PFC
Your initial appointment
This first step provides an opportunity for our patients to meet with a physician and together, discuss their personal medical history, ask questions and gain an understanding of the range of treatment options available for them.
Virtual consultation with a PFC physician
If a prospective patient lives out of town or if they are still considering whether fertility treatment is the right course for them, a phone consultation provides a good overview as well as options for next steps.
This is a 30 minute consultation in which they will discuss the following with a PFC physician:
- Medical records and personal health history
- Fertility evaluation and treatment and any questions or concerns they may have
- Possible treatment options
In office visit with a PFC physician
An in-office consultation is an opportunity to see our clinic and meet face to face with our staff. An initial visit may include a physical exam and ultrasound. A physician may also prescribe medication or arrange for further fertility evaluation.
During this appointment, the prospective patient will meet with one of our physicians and together:
- Review their medical records and personal medical history
- Discuss fertility evaluation and treatment and any questions or concerns they may have
- Review possible treatment options
Learn more about fertility evaluation and diagnosis.