Growing Our Families: A Fertility Seminar for Women of the LGBT Community
Pacific Fertility Center (PFC), in partnership with Swirl Radio, is proud to offer an educational seminar specifically designed to educate women of the LGBT community about fertility options and growing their family.
The seminar will be hosted by a panel of fertility specialists, offering women of the LGBT community an opportunity to learn about medical options and legal issues surrounding fertility as well as psycho-social issue considerations for women in our community wanting to build families using Advanced Reproduction Technology.
PFC is proud of the fact that we have been able to help so many of our patients in the LGBT community to create families.
For women of the LGBT community who are considering the use of Advanced Reproductive Technology, the options for conception can include:
- Sperm donation and intrauterine insemination using sperm from a bank, or from a known sperm donor, with or without the use of fertility-enhancing medications
- IVF with donor sperm with one partner providing eggs and gestating the pregnancy
- IVF with donor sperm with one partner providing the eggs and the other partner gestating the pregnancy, sometimes referred to as IVF Co-Maternity
This seminar, presented in panel format will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Learn about the medical options, the legal issues, and the psycho-social considerations for lesbian women who want to build families through ART or Advanced Reproductive Technology
- Meet the presenting physician, attorney, and counselor
- Ask your individual and specific questions
- Tour PFC's state-of-the-art lab and facility
Pacific Fertility Center seminars are always free and are led by their Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologists and Infertility Specialists.
To learn more about the seminar and the panel of experts or to register online, click here.