IVF & Infertility Treatment For Patients in Palo Alto
Using Innovation for Life™
From the Top Fertility Doctors at Pacific Fertility Center
From the Acclaimed Fertility Doctors at Pacific Fertility Center
Are you a Palo Alto resident interested in learning more about infertility treatment options available in the Bay Area? If so, the devoted team of fertility specialists at Pacific Fertility Center (PFC) can provide you with the valuable resources you need to move closer to your goal of bringing a new life into this world.
At Pacific Fertility Center, we're dedicated to Using Innovation for Life™. We offer a wide range of services and programs that make parenthood both attainable and affordable. Our fertility doctors are internationally recognized for their excellent pregnancy rates—a direct result of their attention to quality and the innovations they've pioneered in the field of infertility treatment.
Please take your time to look through our website, and learn more about what we have to offer.
IVF Treatment for Patients Living in Palo Alto
In vitro fertilization (IVF) typically offers the highest rate of conception for any single fertility treatment cycle. It is currently regarded as one of the most effective forms of fertility treatment. IVF is also the only realistic option to achieve pregnancy when blocked fallopian tubes or factors originating from the male partner are the cause of infertility.
We are known for our high volume of IVF cycles and consistently superior results. We also understand that the IVF process can sometimes be overwhelming. That's why we are wholly committed to making the experience as manageable as possible for our patients.
Directions to Pacific Fertility Center from Downtown Palo Alto
- Head northwest on Middlefield Rd toward Embarcadero Rd. (Drive 95 feet.)
- Take the 1st right onto Embarcadero Rd. (Drive 1.0 mile.)
- Take slight left to stay on Embarcadero Rd. (Drive 0.2 mile.)
- Take the ramp to San Francisco. (Drive 0.4 mile.)
- Merge onto US-101 N. (Drive 27.6 miles.)
- Take the exit toward Downtown SF. (Drive 0.8 mile.)
- Merge onto I-280 N. (Drive 3.0 miles.)
- Continue onto King St. (Drive 0.6 mile.)
- Continue onto The Embarcadero. (Drive 2.0 miles.)
- Turn left onto Chestnut St. (Drive 0.1 miles.)
- Take the 2nd right onto Montgomery St. (Drive 358 feet.)
Pacific Fertility Center
55 Francisco St #500
San Francisco, CA 94133
Additional Information for Palo Alto Patients
Ready? Let's Connect.
We're here to go at your pace and answer any questions you have. Get in touch when you're ready. We'll be right here.