Mind-Body Infertility Support Session
Stress Reduction Tools to Reframe Your Journey to Pregnancy
Join Pacific Fertility Center (PFC) for a Mind-Body support session, taught by Peggy Orlin, MFT, Marriage and Family Therapist, and Lauri Black, 500hr Registered Yoga Teacher, and our Licensed Certified Genetic Counselor. We understand that infertility can bring on stress and feelings of isolation, and we want to support you on this journey.
Who Can Benefit from the Mind-Body Infertility Support Session?
- Couples or individuals who are experiencing infertility and its associated emotional distress and/or life stress
PFC patients and non-PFC patients
Fertility preservation patients who are desiring Mind Body support are encouraged to call our front desk staff at (415)-834-3000.
What to expect?
A nurturing, supportive session where one will learn how to:
- Decrease symptoms of stress by practicing multiple relaxation and stress reduction techniques
- Reduce the feelings of isolation related to infertility by sharing with others
- Practice gentle, fertility focused yoga
Mind-Body Session Times:
Classes start at 9:00am and end at 1:00pm.
Next Mind-Body Session Date:
- Saturday, April 4 Click here to register