EDA Agency Fees
PFC Agency Costs and Fees Paid to Egg Donors
We understand that using an egg donor is a major financial commitment. In order to help simplify this sometimes overwhelming aspect of treatment, we have designed our donor agency fees to be all inclusive. Patients are asked to pay a one-time fee that provides all of the donation-related services outlined below.
This single sum applies to Pacific Fertility Center's Egg Donation Agency only and does not extend to treatment at Pacific Fertility Center's fertility clinic. The Egg Donor Agency fee is not eligible for insurance.
PFC Egg Donor Agency's total program fee averages $17,500-20,500.
Itemized by service, this fee includes the following:
Donor compensation: $10,000
Donor travel and related expense deposit: $1,000 paid for local donor / $4,000 paid for out of town donor.
These fees may include the following:
- Gas mileage
- Bridge tolls
- Guardian care after egg retrieval
- Donor Complication Insurance Plan
PFC EDA Administrative Fee: $6,500 new cycle
- Medical and genetic history review by a PFC Physician
- Psychological testing (PAI) and evaluation by our licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Screening vaginal ultrasound performed by PFC Staff
- Genetic counseling performed by a Certified Genetic Counselor
- Genetic testing based on donor ethnicity and medical/family history
- Assistance with agency-donor and agency-recipient contractual agreements
- Coordination of all donor's travel and appointments
- Administration of donor expenses and disbursements
- Interface between PFC EDA and the medical clinic
- Coordination of purchase of donor complication insurance plan
Please note the following:
- Fees may be subject to change without advance notice. For updated fees, please call our office at 415-834-3000.
- The PFC Egg Donor program fee is payable by the Intended Parent at the time an egg donor is chosen.
- Recipient pre-cycle assessment and IVF treatment fees are separate fees payable to the Pacific Fertility Center clinic and may in part be billable to the recipient's medical insurance.